19-03-2013

Monthly Subject, Weekly Skintype! [MSWS]

Hello lovelies~

So I've been thinking a lot lately about weekly and monthly things for me to blog about, and here's what I came up with;

A monthly subject, with weekly blogs for different skin types! I already came up with a couple subjects, like the obvious ones makeup and skincare, but also separate subjects for the seasons and maybe different climates. I will also take requests, so if there's any subject you'd like more specific advise and details on focused on your skin type, please let me know!

Here's some information about the different skin types that I will be talking about.

1. Oily Skin.

The most noticeable thing about oily skin is that it's usually shiny. There are a couple reasons why your skin can be oily. The most common ones are through genetics, or through stress/hormones. Oily skin is not something you can "cure". However, you can control and manage it to make it less oily. I will try giving you some tips on how to keep the oil in your skin, the sebum, under control!

2. Dry Skin.

Dry skin is something that most people have experienced. If not constantly, maybe in the winter. This is because warmth from for example a hot shower, the heating in a house or a furnace can take the moist from your skin, making it dry. The key to handling a dry skin isn't adding moist, it's to actually keep the moist in your skin! I will try and help you treat your skin in the best possible way!

3. Mixed Skin.

A mixed skin is dry skin combined with oily skin. The oily parts are usually the T-zone; the nose and forehead. Mixed skin needs special treatment, because you need to take care of both the oily and the dry parts with different skincare routines. I will talk you through these different routines to hopefully help you out!

4. Sensitive Skin.

Sensitive skin needs the most specific care and treatment and special products. There are many things that the sensitive skin can't take, or things that'll make it irritated. I'll try my best to find the best products and treatments for this type of skin to help you take care of your skin and hopefully make it less itchy/red/irritated!

Of course, there are other combinations possible, but for those I recommend you to read both posts that fit your skin type. Please look forward to these series, I will post the first part in April!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten