25-04-2013

Sheetmasks!

I've been using these for quite a while now, and honestly, I think they're amazing. Now for those of you who do not know, sheet masks are facial masks, A great way to clean your skin and to take good care of it. You can get them in packages of one, but also in bigger sets. I recommend to just get a couple different ones and see which one you like best!

The reason why I like sheet masks so much is because they're very quick and easy to apply. Of course, I like masks you have to apply bit by bit (Yoghurt masks, Clay masks, etc..) too, but if I'm short on time, I just go for a sheet mask. Just open the package, take it out and gently put it on your face. Most sheet masks stick pretty well by themselves, but the brand I'm using right now tends to fall off so I like to lie down while it's on. With sheet masks you don't need extra time to apply it, nor to take it off. The moist of the mask is invisible on your skin, so after leaving it on for a while you just take it off and you're ready to go!

After taking off the mask, I like to fold it a bit and softly dab it onto my skin to really get all that moist in there and to make sure that it's spread out evenly. 


So if you're busy like Jonghyun, or lazy like me, sheet masks are a great way to save time and still give your skin a little treat!



Take care,


May.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten