04-05-2013

Primark Haul May 2013

Hello everyone~

Finally after a very long time I went to Primark again. For me, it's not really easy to go there since it's on the other side of the country, so I really have to plan it like a trip, and I'll spend half the day traveling. But it was totally worth it once again!



In this video I'm showing you all the items I got , and I will use my blog to share some information and opinions on each item. 

1. Black-gold necklace. €5,-

I really really love this necklace a lot! But right after I took it out of the shopping bag, I had trouble with it. The golden pins fall off really easily so every time I put it in a bag, when I take it out again it's missing a pin. Luckily it's easy to put it back on but I'm worried that I might lose one when I'm wearing it without noticing it. But apart from that it's a really pretty necklace! 

2. Earrings and rings set. €3,-

I like the rings a lot! Even though they will probably turn my fingers green if I wear them too long, I'll still wear them. The rings with the little bow and the one with the rose are my favorites! 

3. Blonde bobby pins. €1,50

I've been looking for bobby pins that match my hair color forever! I was so happy when I found them again that I bought two packages because somehow, bobby pins master a skill called teleportation and turning invisible. I always lose them no matter where I put them! 

4. Brown sunglasses. €3,-

I always wear black ones and I decided to try brown sunglasses now, because my friend said it would look good haha! I'll take them with me on my trip to Turkey so I will wear them then and maybe take a selca! 

5. Black over knee socks with golden stone details. €1,-

I always wear black over knees and I thought the stones would give a nice change to that. Sadly the Primark over knees really only reach a tiny bit over your knee. I like it when my over knees reach higher up my thighs, because I think it looks better that way. But I got them anyway!

6. 200 denier tights. €4,-

I love love love love LOVE Primark's thick tights. They are absolutely amazing for cold days. I like to wear skirts at any time of the year and these tights make it a lot easier for me to keep myself from freezing to death. I honestly believe that they are warmer than jeans are and if it's a really really cold day sometimes I wear two pairs over each other for extra warmth. Great item, so I got two! 

7. Fashion tights with card-game print. €3,-

Recently I really got into 'Alice; Madness returns' and when I saw these tights I just couldn't resist! When I wear these, I will make sure to post a picture to show you guys how it looks!

8. sun hat. €5,-

I've been looking for a hat like this for a long time now, and I found it before but I'm not sure if hats look good on me so I never bought it. This time however I decided to give it a try! The material is really thin though so I'm afraid it'll be damaged easily.

9. rosy pink stone necklace. €3,-

I usually don't wear gold but I figured I could give it a try, so I bought this necklace. I really love the stone that's on it, it's really pretty. They also had a ring with it but it was one size and of course, it didn't fit me. So I got the necklace instead!

10. black/dark purple sunglasses. €3,-

I like to have different pairs of sunglasses so I can mix and match with different outfits. That's why I also got a darker one! I like it a lot, I think I'll wear this one for most of the sunny days we get where I live.

11. Black bikini top with studs. €5,-

I saw this top online and I just had to have it. I think the studs are a really nice change for me because I always wear plain tops without print or anything. I will pair these with a black hipster bikini bottom. 

12. White baby clothes. €8,-

Carrying around this adorable baby girl two-piece, many people gave me weird looks. But it's only a present! A friend and coworker of mine recently got a daughter and I wanted to surprise him and his fiancé with something nice for their newborn baby.

13. Light blue shorts with round studs. €13,-

I really like the color of these shorts. It's light blue, but it has some sort of a light purple glow to it and it's just really pretty! I'm sure it'll show up in one of my outfit posts soon!

14. Red shorts. €11,-

Just a pair of shorts I can add to my basic shorts collection. The fabric is really nice and soft and I really like it! 

15. White flower pattern high waist shorts. €11,-

I've been looking for a pair of white lace shorts, and even though this isn't really lace, I still like these a lot! The flower pattern is really cute. 

16. Male XL white blouse. €5,- (it said €11,- on the ticket but that's the price I paid. Oh well.)

I got this blouse for a cosplay I'll be wearing to this years abunai con. I don't think I'll be wearing it for anything other than cosplay but who knows! It fits me like a dress, haha!

17. White tank top with cross and spikes €10,-

Really pretty, I like it a lot! I'm sure I'll be wearing this a lot, too! It has spikes on the shoulders and pretty colored stones on and around the cross. 

18. Gangnam style shirt. (male) €9,-

I always like to look around a bit in the male clothes section to find some shirts with cool prints. I always get them in a bigger size than I usually would and then I restyle them into a tank top. That's exactly what I'll be doing to this shirt! I was really surprised to find it at primark. The label actually says YG entertainment!

19. Black sandals with studs. €13,-

Really nice, I hope they will last for a long time because I like them a lot and I'm going to walk a lot on these on my trip to Turkey, I'm sure! 

20. soft rosy-pink wedge heel sandals. €18,-

I always buy black heels, no matter what type. But I really wanted to add different colors to my heel collection, starting off with these ones. I really really like them but when I got home I saw the color had already been damaged a little. It doesn't really bother me though, I'll wear them anyway. But be sure to check the fabric of the straps for any scratches before you get these!

21. soft rosy-pink wallet with gold detail. €6,-

I think long wallets are really pretty and I've been looking for one that I like for quite some time now. But I don't want to spend a lot of money on a wallet, I don't know why. I really like this one and I started using it right away, as you can see! And I'm showing you the 2 cents coin to point out the fact that I am now completely broke. Primark is a great place to get cute cheap clothes and what not, but I always end up spending a lot of money there! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten