04-06-2013

Skintype interview: Combined skin. [With Anna Rius aka Sakura7Akai]






First name: Ana
Age: 21
Country: Spain 

Check out her youtube page right here












1. How old were you when you started to use makeup frequently? What did you put on? 

Uhm... I'm not sure, but maybe at 17. I don't remember what I used to put on.


2. What does your daily makeup consist of nowadays? 

Concealer, BB Cream, Mineral powder, blush, lipbalm, eyeliner, liptint and gloss.

3. What do you do to take care of your skin? 

Everyday, at morning, I clean my face with a brush cleaner and special moisturizer for acne. Also once a week I use a natural exfoliation with a tea bag

4. Do you use special products for your skin type? 

No.

5. Are there any troubles that your skin type gives you, and other skin types might not experience? 

Not really....

6. If yes, do you do anything about those problems?
-


7. Do you have tips for other people who have your skin type? 

A clean and healthy skin, the prettiest skin 

8. Is there something you would change about your skin? 

The color, maybe, I have a very white skin.

9. Are there certain makeup products you can not use because of your skin type? 

No.

10. Is there something about your skin that troubles you, but you haven't found a solution yet? Uhmm... no.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten